Celtic beat St Mirren; Well win 3-2 at Hibs; Inverness draw 4-4 at Dundee United
- December 15, 2012
Celtic 2 – St Mirren 0 (SPL, December 15, 2012) (Official highlights.) Victor Wanyama gave Celtic the lead in the first half at Celtic Park before Gary Hooper completed the win for the SPL leaders late on.
Hibernian 2 – Motherwell 3 (SPL, December 15, 2012) Hibs dominated the early exchanges and led 2-0 thanks to goals either side of half-time from Eoin Doyle, but Jamie Murphy’s double and Bob McHugh’s late strike won it for Motherwell against the odds. Hibs captain James McPake was sent off in injury time to compound Pat Fenlon’s misery.
Aberdeen 0 – Kilmarnock 2 (SPL, December 15, 2012) Liam Kelly scored twice as Kilmarnock beat 10-man Aberdeen 2-0 at Pittodrie in the SPL. The match swung on a controversial decision on the stroke of half time when Aberdeen goalkeeper Jamie Langfield was sent off for a foul on Borja Perez and Kelly converted from the spot. The midfielder’s second goal with just four minutes remaining sealed the win for Kenny Shiels’ men.
Ross County 1 – Dundee 1 (SPL, December 15, 2012) A brilliant long-range strike from Iain Davidson gave Dundee the lead as half time approached but Gary Glen’s first goal of the season gave Derek Adams’ side a share of the spoils.
Dundee United 4 – Inverness CT 4 (SPL, December 15, 2012) United were 3-0 ahead inside 8 minutes thanks to an own goal by Josh Meekings and strikes from Daly and Rudi Skacel, but a hat-trick from Billy McKay and a header from Gary Warren appeared to have given Inverness an incredible comeback victory before Daly’s late strike.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi