- Nearly as bad as QPR’s! Oscar, Hazard & Ivanovic star in awful Chelsea Christmas video
- Amateur player in Peru tries backheel penalty, gets it spectacularly wrong!
- James Milner as the False 9: Manchester City v Crystal Palace [Team Sheets]
- Jason Byrne & Jamie Carragher have epic 7-minute staring contest on Soccer AM [Video]
- Alexis Sanchez uploads childhood photo, sparks debate among Chileans that he’s a fan of La U
Volga win 1-0 at Lokomotiv; 3 off in Kuban-Alania draw; Samara success at Amkar
Lokomotiv Moscow 0 – Volga Nyzhnyi 1 (Russian Premier League, December 8, 2012) Volga were 1-0 winners at Lokomotiv Moscow courtesy of Shamil Asildarov’s 40th-minute strike.
Kuban Krasnodar 0 – Alania Vladikavkaz 0 (Russian Premier League, December 8, 2012) Saturday’s match between Kuban Krasnodar and strugglers Alania Vladikavkaz finished goalless. There were, however, three red cards with Luiz Zelao and Alexey Kozlov sent off for Kuban while Aslan Dudiev was given his marching orders for Alania.
Amkar 0 – Samara 2 (Russian Premier League, December 8, 2012) A sixth-minute own goal from Ivan Cherenchikov set the visitors on their way with Alexander Eliseev adding another after 38 minutes. A red card for Andrei Semenov four minutes before the interval ended any hopes of a comeback for Amkar as Krylya pulled seven points clear of basement side Mordovia Saransk.
- Updated: December 8, 2012