Swedes Elm & Wernbloom guide CSKA to Moscow derby win over Lokomotiv; Anji takedown Terek
- November 4, 2012
CSKA Moscow 2 – Lokomotiv Moscow 1 (Russian Premier League, November 4, 2012) Rasmus Elm placed CSKA in front from a fine free-kick. Andrey Eschenko equalised with a speculative effort that Igor Akinfeev probably should have dealt with. Pontus Wernbloom won it for CSKA in the 92nd minute.
Anji Makhachkala 3 – Terek Grozny 1 (Russian Premier League, November 4, 2012) Mbark Boussoufa put Anji ahead on nine minutes, and the hosts doubled their lead in the 19th minute through Lacina Traore’ssimple tap-in. Traore turned villain on 53 minutes, hacking down Igor Lebedenko in the area for Bulgarian midfielder Blagoy Georgiev to covert the resulting penalty with a delectable chip. But Anzhi restored the two-goal cushion ten minutes later when Christopher Samba scored from a dead-ball.
Krasnodar 2 – Dinamo Moscow 0 (Russian Premier League, November 4, 2012) Wanderson and a glorious second from Moussa Konate sealed the win.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi