CSKA ease past Amkar 3-0; Kuban crush Mordovya
- November 18, 2012
CSKA Moscow 3 – Amkar Perm 0 (Russian Premier League, November 18, 2012) Rasmus Elm (penalty), Ahmed Musa and Aleksandrs Cauna scored for league leaders CSKA.
Mordovya 0 – Kuban Krasnodar 3 (Russian Premier League, November 18, 2012) The hosts went ahead on an 18th-minute own goal by Ukrainian defender Pavel Stepanets, who stabbed a cross from Alexei Ionov into his own net under very little pressure. Kuban’s Senegalese striker Ibrahima Balde scored a spectacular second on 27 minutes, sending a 25-yard rocket into the top corner of Dmitry Abakumov’s goal. Aras Ozbiliz made it three with an average free kick that Abakumov misjudged and palmed into his own net.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi