- Video of the incredible rain storm that suspended Estoril v PSV
- Robin van Persie set to be replaced by Radamel Falcao for Man United v Hull [Sun]
- BassBuds deny they were behind 3 Spurs-Partizan pitch invasions
- WOW! Samir Handanovic saves 6th (sixth!) consecutive penalty for Inter Milan v Dnipro
- TrollStation take credit for 3 pitch invasions during Spurs-Partizan 1st half
Anji leave it late to beat Amkar 2-1; 10-man Volga draw with Kazan; Zenit & CSKA play out 1-1 draw
Amkar Perm 1 – Anji Makhachkala 2 (Russian Premier League, November 26, 2012) Amkar had held the lead for two minutes in the first half after unmarked Andrei Semyonov ghosted in at the near post to head in Gianluca Nijholt’s 26th-minute corner. Anji responded immediately as Odil Akhmedov stormed through a gap in the Amkar defense to latch onto Shamil Lakhiyalov’s through ball and score his first goal of the season. A stoppage-time strike from Oleg Shatov gave Anji all three points.
Rubin Kazan 0 – Volga 0 (Russian Premier League, November 26, 2012) Volga’s Alexei Sapogov was given a straight red card after appearing to grab Rubin’s Carlos Eduardo around the throat in a brawl late on.
Zenit 1 – CSKA Moscow 1 (Russian Premier League, November 26, 2012) Zenit defender Renat Yanbayev put the champions ahead early in the second half when his low shot sneaked past CSKA keeper Igor Akinfeyev into the far corner. Swedish midfielder Rasmus Elm equalised from the spot five minutes from time.
- Updated: November 26, 2012