Pirlo pulls a cheat-the-wall free kick, and Marchisio grabs late winner for Juve over Siena
- October 7, 2012
Siena 1 – Juventus 2 (Serie A, October 7th, 2012) Andrea Pirlo scored a Golazo free-kick, cheating the wall and beyond the keeper. Emanuele Calaio equalised for Siena on the stroke of half time with a back-post header. Hothead Siena coach Serse Cosmi was sent to the stands for excessive protesting. Marchisio cracked home the winner on 85′ latching onto a dropping ball inside the box.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi