Philadelphia rout the Red Bulls; Portland put 3 past the Rapids; LA win 1-0 at Chivas
- June 23, 2013
Philadelphia Union 3 – New York Red Bulls 0 (MLS, June 23, 2013) New York had Lloyd Sam sent off in the 29th minute at Philadelphia’s PPL Park after Conor Casey had put the home side in front. When Casey doubled Union’s lead just after the hour mark, Philadelphia were cruising and they wrapped up victory thanks to Antoine Hoppenot’s 88th-minute strike.
Portland Timbers 3 – Colorado Rapids 0 (MLS, June 23, 2013) Frederic Piquionne, Will Johnson and Ryan Johnson scored the goals for Portland with Rodney Wallace setting up all three as the Timbers joined the MLS’ Western Conference-leaders, Real Salt Lake, on 30 points.
Chivas USA 0 – LA Galaxy 1 (MLS, June 23, 2013) A header from Gyasi Zardes gave the Galaxy all three points.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi