- Arsene Wenger confirms Gabriel Paulista signing is imminent, no work permit issue [Video]
- Arsenal Superfan Moh hails Tomas Rosicky after FA Cup win over Brighton [Video]
- Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger on FA Cup favourites tag: ‘Manchester United might go through’ (!) [Video]
- Claude & Ty BFFs after Arsenal’s win over Brighton & Hove Albion! [Video]
- Spurs & Man United legend Teddy Sheringham scores lovely chip in Fernando Ricksen charity match
Beckham finishes with another title: Gonzalez, Donovan & Keane earn the LA Galaxy the MLS Cup
LA Galaxy 3 – Houston Dynamo 1 (MLS Cup Final, December 1, 2012) The Galaxy should have been 1-up in the 12th minute but Landon Donovan missed a sitter from inside the box. The Dynamo blasted into the lead in the final moments of the first half as Calen Carr raced clear of the Galaxy defence and finished with a fine strike. The Galaxy equalised on the hour when an attack from a corner was eventually nodded home by Omar Gonzalez. The Galaxy won a penalty in the 64th minute, and Landon Donovan stepped up to convert from the spot to turn the match around. Deep into injury time Robbie Keane won a penalty for LA, and the Irishman got up to dispatch the spot-kick and seal the MLS champions title.
Post match interview: David Beckham.
- Updated: December 1, 2012