- Claude & Ty argue after Arsenal beat Reading to reach the FA Cup final [Arsenal Fan TV]
- Eden Hazard celebrated earning Chelsea an “important 3 points” v Man United [Official Video]
- Chelsea’s win marked the 25th consecutive year that Liverpool have mathematically failed to win the title
- The sad story of how Paulo Cesar sold his 1970 World Cup winners medal for cocaine [L’Equipe]
- Most of Man United’s Class of ’92 went out for dinner with Andy Cole on Saturday night [Picture]
Philly taken apart by New York strikers Henry & Cooper; Wondo scores his 27th of the season in San Jose draw
- October 27, 2012
Philadelphia Union 0 – New York Red Bulls 3 (MLS, October 27, 2012) After Kenny Cooper put the Red Bulls 1-up from the penalty spot, French legend Thierry Henry doubled the visitors advantage with a mazy run into the Philly box and smart finish. It was game over in the 65th minute when Kenny Cooper slotted an acute shot into the far corner.
Montreal Impact 0 – New England Revolution 1 (MLS, October 27, 2012) Anthony Soares’ 88th minute goal handed New England Revolution a 1-0 victory over the Impact.
Portland Timbers 1 – San Jose Earthquakes 1 (MLS, October 27, 2012) Chris Wondolowski scored a record breaking 27th goal of the season as the San Jose Earthquakes and Portland Timbers played out a 1-1 draw.
Colorado Rapids 2 – Houston Dynamo 0 (MLS, October 27, 2012) Andre Akpan and Kamani Hill scored to help the Rapids beat the playoff-bound Houston Dynamo.
Chicago Fire 1 – DC United 1 (MLS, October 27, 2012)