Philly taken apart by New York strikers Henry & Cooper; Wondo scores his 27th of the season in San Jose draw
- October 27, 2012
Philadelphia Union 0 – New York Red Bulls 3 (MLS, October 27, 2012) After Kenny Cooper put the Red Bulls 1-up from the penalty spot, French legend Thierry Henry doubled the visitors advantage with a mazy run into the Philly box and smart finish. It was game over in the 65th minute when Kenny Cooper slotted an acute shot into the far corner.
Montreal Impact 0 – New England Revolution 1 (MLS, October 27, 2012) Anthony Soares’ 88th minute goal handed New England Revolution a 1-0 victory over the Impact.
Portland Timbers 1 – San Jose Earthquakes 1 (MLS, October 27, 2012) Chris Wondolowski scored a record breaking 27th goal of the season as the San Jose Earthquakes and Portland Timbers played out a 1-1 draw.
Colorado Rapids 2 – Houston Dynamo 0 (MLS, October 27, 2012) Andre Akpan and Kamani Hill scored to help the Rapids beat the playoff-bound Houston Dynamo.
Chicago Fire 1 – DC United 1 (MLS, October 27, 2012)
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi