- Ex-Arsenal striker J.E.T. with the world’s slowest run up for a penalty for Bristol City [Official Video]
- Liverpool loanee Jordon Ibe stunning solo golazo for Derby v Birmingham [Official Video]
- Official Video: Emile Heskey (Bolton) debut goal off the bench ft. Cantona celebration & Eidur Gudjohnsen assist
- Ex-Real Madrid man Royston Drenthe pulled off a SICK piece of skill for Sheffield Wednesday [Video]
- Lorient want to take Arsenal’s Yaya Sanogo on loan [L'Equipe]
Kocic goalie gaffe hands DC United late win at Toronto; Red Bulls & La Galaxy lose at home; Wondo leads San Jose
New York Red Bulls 0 – Chicago Fire 2 (MLS, October 6, 2012) New York had Tim Cahill and Thierry Henry in their ranks but it was Dutchman Sherjill MacDonald who shone in their clash with the Chicago Fire.
Philadelphia Union 1 – New England Revolution 0 (MLS, October 6, 2012) Jack McInerney’s 73rd-minute goal gave the Philadelphia Union a 1-0 home win over the New England Revolution, who had Benny Feilhaber sent off late on.
Houston Dynamo 1 – Montreal Impact 1 (MLS, October 6, 2012) Will Bruin put Houston ahead after 44 minutes, and Sanna Nyassi netted a 66th-minute leveller.
Colorado Rapids 1 – San Jose Earthquakes 4 (MLS, October 6, 2012) San Jose were 4-1 winners away to the Colorado Rapids, with Chris Wondolowski’s hat-trick doing much of the damage.
LA Galaxy 1 – Real Salt Lake 2 (MLS, October 6, 2012) Robbie Keane fired Los Angeles ahead in the 18th minute against Salt Lake, connecting perfectly beyond the far post with a cross from the right and drilling a 15-yard volley across goal and into the bottom right corner. But the team containing David Beckham and Landon Donovan were pegged back seven minutes later by Edgar Espindola who cracked a powerful low shot beyond Josh Saunders. And Saunders was beaten again in the 28th minute when Espindola flashed a header out of his reach for what proved to be the winner.
- Updated: October 6, 2012