DC United knock the New York Red Bulls out of MLS Cup
- November 8, 2012
New York Red Bulls 0 – DC United 1 (Agg. 1-2) (MLS Eastern Conference semifinals, November 8, 2012) The Red Bulls appeared poised to take the lead in the 69th when they were awarded a penalty in an incident that saw DC United keeper Bill Hamid get sent off, but Kenny Cooper was forced to take a retaken penalty and amazingly DC backup goalie Joe Willis made a crucial save on the second attempt. The Red Bulls had a man-advantage until the 75th when Red Bulls defender Rafa Marquez was ejected after receiving his second yellow card. The match then had a late twist as Nick DeLeon scored in the 88th minute to earn the visitors the win.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...