DC United finally win; Chicago win in Columbus; Dallas draw 2-2 with Kansas; RSL shoot down Seattle
- June 22, 2013
DC United 1 – San Jose Earthquakes 0 (MLS, June 22, 2013) Chris Pontius converted a penalty in the 11th minute for DC’s first win in 14 matches.
Columbus Crew 1 – Chicago Fire 2 (MLS, June 22, 2013) Chicago Fire came back in the second half to down the Columbus Crew 2-1 thanks to goals from Mike Magee, Dilly Duka, both of which were set up by Joel Lindpere. Federico Higuain opened the scoring for Columbus with a penalty in the seventh minute.
FC Dallas 2 – Kansas City 2 (MLS, June 22, 2013) Andrew Jacobson and Walker Zimmerman scored in the final two minutes to give FC Dallas a 2-2 draw with Kansas City. Kei Kamara converted a penalty in the 43rd minute for Kansas City and took a 2-0 lead after a Dallas own goal.
Real Salt Lake 2 – Seattle Sounders 0 (MLS, June 22, 2013) Kyle Beckerman and Robbie Findley scored either side of halftime to lead Real Salt Lake over Seattle 2-0.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...