DC United finally win; Chicago win in Columbus; Dallas draw 2-2 with Kansas; RSL shoot down Seattle
- June 22, 2013
DC United 1 – San Jose Earthquakes 0 (MLS, June 22, 2013) Chris Pontius converted a penalty in the 11th minute for DC’s first win in 14 matches.
Columbus Crew 1 – Chicago Fire 2 (MLS, June 22, 2013) Chicago Fire came back in the second half to down the Columbus Crew 2-1 thanks to goals from Mike Magee, Dilly Duka, both of which were set up by Joel Lindpere. Federico Higuain opened the scoring for Columbus with a penalty in the seventh minute.
FC Dallas 2 – Kansas City 2 (MLS, June 22, 2013) Andrew Jacobson and Walker Zimmerman scored in the final two minutes to give FC Dallas a 2-2 draw with Kansas City. Kei Kamara converted a penalty in the 43rd minute for Kansas City and took a 2-0 lead after a Dallas own goal.
Real Salt Lake 2 – Seattle Sounders 0 (MLS, June 22, 2013) Kyle Beckerman and Robbie Findley scored either side of halftime to lead Real Salt Lake over Seattle 2-0.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi