Benteke, De Bruyne & Mirallas see Belgium beat up Serbia; Hungary squeeze past Estonia; Slovenia edge Cyprus
- October 12, 2012
Serbia 0 – Belgium 3 (World Cup Qualifier, October 12, 2012) (Alternative highlights) Christian Benteke headed the Belgians 1-up in Serbia following a right wing cross from Chelsea’s Kevin de Bruyne. The Serbs were killed off in the second half when in-form Kevin De Bruyne was send clear and the forward made no mistake in front of goal. A super win for Belgium was wrapped up by a Kevin Mirallas goal in the 90th.
Individual highlights: Eden Hazard.
Estonia 0 – Hungary 1 (World Cup Qualifier, October 12, 2012) A volley from Tamas Hajnal on his 50th appearance earned the Magyars victory.
Slovenia 2 – Cyprus 1 (World Cup Qualifier, October 12, 2012)
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi