Kroos bags two golazos in Germany’s 6-1 obliteration of Trap’s Ireland
- October 12, 2012
Ireland 1 – Germany 6 (World Cup Qualifier, October 12, 2012) (Alternative highlights) Marco ‘Rolls’ Reus gave Germany the lead, snatching the ball off Klose’s toe and smashing the ball beyond Westwood in the Irish net. Reus scored the second with a superb left-footed finish from outside the box. Mesut Ozil made it 3-0 from the spot with a Paradinha. Miroslav Klose made it 4-0 with a quality finish from a tight angle. Toni Kroos made it 5-0 with a Golazo volley from outside the box. Andy Keogh saved some face with a late consolation.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi