Sidwell strikes in injury time to tie it up between Fulham & Everton
- November 3, 2012
Fulham 2 – Everton 2 (Premier League, November 3, 2012) Fulham took the lead after Bryan Ruiz’s free-kick went in off the back of Tim Howard (O.G.). Ten minutes after the restart Marouane Fellaini drew Everton level smashing home a Miralles cutback, and Marouane Fellaini turned the match on it’s head in the 72nd when the Belgian chested down a long pass forward on the edge of the box, muscled his way past Aaron Hughes and then fired low past Mark Schwarzer.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi