Ecuador come from behind to beat 9 man Chile 3-1
- October 12, 2012
Ecuador 3 – Chile 1 (World cup qualifier, October 12, 2012) Juan Carlos Paredes put the visitors in front in the 26th minute with an unfortunate own goal volley. Ecuador equalised just 7 minutes later after Felipe Caicedo rounded the keeper to slot home. Caicedo added a second, scoring the rebound from his own missed penalty. Segundo Castillo added a third in stoppage time to secure all three points.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi