A hat-trick and an Assistazo: Spain & Pedro pulverise Belarus
- October 12, 2012
Belarus 0 – Spain 4 (World Cup Qualifier, October 12, 2012) (Alternative highlights) Cesc Fabregas hit the post early on from a tight angle. David Silva beat the offside trap but somehow managed to completely blow the chance with all the time in the world. Jordi Alba scored first for Spain, latching onto an awesome Pedro back-heel. Pedro himself got the second with a nice finish. David Silva pulled off a great nutmegs, then set up Cesc, who just missed out with a Gazza-slide. In the 69th minute Pedro chipped Spain into a 3-nil lead, and minutes later Pedro completed a hat-trick with a cool finished after he lifted the ball over the keeper.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi