Mkhitaryan gives Azurri a scare but Italian quality shines through in 3-1 win over Armenia
- October 12, 2012
Armenia 1 – Italy 3 (World Cup Qualifier, October 12, 2012) Andrea Pirlo hit the crossbar from a free-kick in the opening minutes. Italy were awarded a penalty following an Armenian handball, which was coolly dispatched into the bottom corner by Pirlo. Henrikh Mkhitaryan equalised for Armenia midway through the first half. Daniele De Rossi put the Azurri 2-1 ahead with a well-taken header. Osvaldo gave Italy breathing space with a header to make it 3-1.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]