Messi magic leads Argentina to 3-0 victory over Uruguay
- October 12, 2012
Argentina 3 – Uruguay 0 (2014 World cup qualifier, October 12, 2012) (Alternative highlights) Leo Messi went on a trademark dribble of his before Di Maria’s cross was gathered by the keeper. Sergio Aguero cut inside before firing a powerful shot just wide. Messi was inches away from opening the scoring after a terrific run. Diego Lugano could count himself lucky to still be on the pitch after a dangerous challenge on the Argentinian goalkeeper. Lionel Messi opened the scoring in the second half latching on to a Di Maria cross come shot. Kun Aguero added a second minutes later finishing a beautiful flowing move. Messi made it three with a clever free kick rolling it under the jumping wall.
Individual highlights: Lionel Messi.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi