Maicon’s golazo & Poli’s 1st sees Inter get past Genoa in the Coppa Italia
- January 19, 2012
Inter Milan 2 – Genoa 1 (Coppa Italia, Janaury 19, 2012) (Longer highlights.) Inter wasted little time taking the lead as Maicon let rip with an outside-of-the-boot howitzer that arrowed into the far top corner of the net. The Nerazzurri doubled their advantage five minutes after the restart as budding midfielder Andrea Poli cashed in on his first goal for the club following a lovely 1-2 that bisected the Genoa defence. Valter Birsa snatched a late consolation for the visitors.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi