Torino hang on for a 3-2 win over Siena; Cagliari edge Genoa; Fiorentina fall at Udinese
- January 13, 2013
Torino 3 – Siena 2 (Serie A, January 13, 2013) Matteo Brighi fired Torino in front, before Reginaldo tied the match with a 32nd minute header. Parity was short-lived as Rolando Bianchi restored Torino’s lead with a 38th minute header. Siena were starring down the barrel at the break as Alessio Cerci raced away on the stroke of halftime to claim a great third, but the visitors hit back 15 minutes from time when Michele Paolucci scored. Alessandro Rosina missed a last minute penalty for Siena.
Cagliari 2 – Genoa 1 (Serie A, January 13, 2013) Eros Pisano had put the Grifoni ahead before strikes from Marco Sau and Daniele Conti ensured Ivo Pulga’s men won all the points.
Udinese 3 – Fiorentina 1 (Serie A, January 13, 2013) A Zeljko Brkic own goal had handed the away side the lead until Antonio Di Natale levelled from the spot just before the break. Di Natale added to his tally in the second half and a goal from Luis Muriel completed the comeback.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi