Totti shines as Roma beat Fiorentina 4-2; Atalanta arrest their slide against Parma
- December 8, 2012
Roma 4 – Fiorentina 2 (Serie A, December 8, 2012) Leandro Castan got Roma off to a flying start in the 7th minute, but the Viola hit back quickly after through Facundo Roncaglia. The fast goalscoring pace continued when Francesco Totti hit the tartget for Roma in the the 17th, and Francesco Totti opened up a 3-1 lead for the host with a goalzo on the stroke of halftime. Fiorentina got back into the game after the interval when Mounir El Hamdaoui headed home. Roma wrapped up the points when Totti teed up Pablo Daniel Osvaldo for a late fourth.
Atalanta 2 – Parma 1 (Serie A, December 8, 2012) First half goals from German Denis and Federico Peluso were enough for Atalanta to break a run of three straight league losses. Amauri pulled a deserved goal back for Parma right before half-time with a typically towering header from Marco Marchionni’s deep cross.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi