Cavani (2) & Inler (2) ease Napoli past poor Pescara
- December 2, 2012
Napoli 5 – Pescara 1 (Serie A, December 2, 2012) Napoli got off to a rip-roaring start courtesy of a thumper from Gokhan Inler. Pescara looked beaten in the 15th minute when Marek Hamsik all-too-easily waltzed through the visitors defence to net a second, but Pescera soon got themselves on the board courtesy of Birkir Bjarnason’s neat heder. The match soured for Pescara in the 57th when they condeded a penalty to Edinson Cavani after having Bocchetti sent off. Edinson Cavani helped himself to another goal in the 62nd as the floodgates looked like opening, while 12 minutes from time Gokhan Inler cracked in a sweet shot for 5-1.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi