- Frenchman Benjamin Stambouli thinks Spurs can win the Premier League [Evening Standard]
- West Brom v Arsenal: Predicted line-ups, preview & betting tips
- He’s cursed! Crazy injury graphic of Arsenal midfielder Jack Wilshere [Picture]
- Awesome! Rayo Vallecano relocate & pay lifetime rent for 85 year old homeless lady [Video]
- Female pitch invader couldn’t control her emotions when she met Cristiano Ronaldo [Pictures]
Super El Shaarawy nets Milan draw at Napoli; Juve held to a drab draw with Lazio
Napoli 2 – AC Milan 2 (Serie A, November 17, 2012) An awful display of footwork from Milan keeper Abbiati allowed Gokhan Inler’s shot from distance to fire Napoli into an early lead. Milan fell further behind when Lorenzo Insigne fired in a second after another howler from Abbiati. Milan pulled a goal back on the stroke of halftime courtesy of a sweet strike from red-hot forward Stephan El Shaarawy. Five minutes from time Milan pulled level when Robinho slipped a pass through to Stephan El Shaarawy who finished with aplomb.
Juventus 0 – Lazio 0 (Serie A, November 17, 2012) Juventus stuttered to a goalless draw against a determined but limited Lazio, who barely had a sniff of their opponents’ goal and relied on an inspired performance from goalkeeperFederico Marchetti.
- Updated: November 17, 2012