Super El Shaarawy nets Milan draw at Napoli; Juve held to a drab draw with Lazio
- November 17, 2012
Napoli 2 – AC Milan 2 (Serie A, November 17, 2012) An awful display of footwork from Milan keeper Abbiati allowed Gokhan Inler’s shot from distance to fire Napoli into an early lead. Milan fell further behind when Lorenzo Insigne fired in a second after another howler from Abbiati. Milan pulled a goal back on the stroke of halftime courtesy of a sweet strike from red-hot forward Stephan El Shaarawy. Five minutes from time Milan pulled level when Robinho slipped a pass through to Stephan El Shaarawy who finished with aplomb.
Juventus 0 – Lazio 0 (Serie A, November 17, 2012) Juventus stuttered to a goalless draw against a determined but limited Lazio, who barely had a sniff of their opponents’ goal and relied on an inspired performance from goalkeeperFederico Marchetti.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]