Super El Shaarawy nets Milan draw at Napoli; Juve held to a drab draw with Lazio
- November 17, 2012
Napoli 2 – AC Milan 2 (Serie A, November 17, 2012) An awful display of footwork from Milan keeper Abbiati allowed Gokhan Inler’s shot from distance to fire Napoli into an early lead. Milan fell further behind when Lorenzo Insigne fired in a second after another howler from Abbiati. Milan pulled a goal back on the stroke of halftime courtesy of a sweet strike from red-hot forward Stephan El Shaarawy. Five minutes from time Milan pulled level when Robinho slipped a pass through to Stephan El Shaarawy who finished with aplomb.
Juventus 0 – Lazio 0 (Serie A, November 17, 2012) Juventus stuttered to a goalless draw against a determined but limited Lazio, who barely had a sniff of their opponents’ goal and relied on an inspired performance from goalkeeperFederico Marchetti.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...