- Cheeky! Porta [Independiente] knocks the ball past keeper, stops it on the line and backheels it in [Video]
- Nabil Bentaleb’s first Spurs goal came courtesy of a fumble from Newcastle keeper Jak Alnwick [Video]
- Openly gay footballer Robbie Rogers speaks about overwhelming support after coming out [Video]
- Crystal Palace have opportunity to sign out-of-favour AC Milan striker Giampaolo Pazzini [Standard]
- Five of the best AC Milan moments at AS Roma, featuring Ibrahimovic, Shevchenko and a Scudetto win [Video]
Lazio reach Coppa Italia final amid crazy late drama against Juventus
Lazio 2 – Juventus 1 (Agg. 3-2) (Coppa Italia semi-final 2nd leg, January 29, 2013) (Alternative highlights.) Lazio went 2-1 up on aggregate when Alvaro Gonzalez headed them 1-0 up on the night early in the second half. Arturo Vidal equalised for Juve on 92 seemingly sending the game to extra time. A minuet later Sergio Floccari sent Lazio through. And there was still time for an incredible late miss by Claudio Marchisio.
- Updated: January 29, 2013