- Ronaldinho reproduces awesome ‘Shark Attack’ move in hardcore game of Foot-Volley
- Liverpool fan post-Ludogorets: ‘Steven Gerrard showed he can still do it, he was superb’ [Video]
- Ludogorets’ late equalizer against Liverpool gave Phil Thompson a migraine [Vine]
- Per Mertesacker post Arsenal 2 – Dortmund 0: ‘It was a mental test, and we were absolutely solid’
- Oxlade-Chamberlain post Arsenal 2 – Dortmund 0: ‘I’m delighted for Yaya Sanogo’ [Video]
Lazio reach Coppa Italia final amid crazy late drama against Juventus
Lazio 2 – Juventus 1 (Agg. 3-2) (Coppa Italia semi-final 2nd leg, January 29, 2013) (Alternative highlights.) Lazio went 2-1 up on aggregate when Alvaro Gonzalez headed them 1-0 up on the night early in the second half. Arturo Vidal equalised for Juve on 92 seemingly sending the game to extra time. A minuet later Sergio Floccari sent Lazio through. And there was still time for an incredible late miss by Claudio Marchisio.
- Updated: January 29, 2013