Vucinic gets the winner in extra time as Juventus dump AC Milan out the Coppa Italia
- January 9, 2013
Juventus 2 – AC Milan 1 (AET) (Coppa Italia, January 9, 2013) (Longer highlights.) Milan raced into an early lead in Turin when hitman Stephan El Shaarawy broke the deadlock after six minute. Juve were soon back on level terms when Sebastian Giovinco equalised with a lovely free-kick. Mirko Vucinic broke the stalemate in extra time with a close range finish following a sweeping Juve attack.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi