Inter Milan leave it until the 120th minute to beat Bologna
- January 15, 2013
Inter Milan 3 – Bologna 2 (Coppa Italia, January 15, 2013) (Longer highlights.) A howitzer from Fredy Guarin put the Nerazzurri in front. Inter Milan looked to have won it when Rodrigo Palacio scored another beauty for 2-0 on 78. Alessandro Diamanti pulled a goal back with a fine free-kick. And Manolo Gabbiadini equalised on 84. Inter won it on 120 minutes thanks to a header from a corner by Andrea Ranocchia.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi