Pescara’s ogs lift AC Milan to victory; Pirlo’s beauty helps Juve down Atalanta; Roma lose at Chievo
- December 16, 2012
AC Milan 4 – Pescara 1 (Serie A, December 16, 2012) Milan opened inside the first minute against Pescara as Stephan El Shaarawy laid a pass into Antonio Nocerino for a simple tap in. Milan doubled their advantage when Elvis Abbruscato headed the ball into his own in the 51st. The visitors revived the contest when Christian Terlizzi scored with a header from a set-play. Milan moved 3-1 ahead courtesy of a 2nd Pescara own goal from Jonathas, while Stephan El Shaarawy extended the hosts lead in the final stages.
Juventus 3 – Atalanta 0 (Serie A, December 16, 2012) Juve made a lightning start against Atalanta as Mirko Vucinic placing a curler in the far corner inside 120 seconds. Juventus doubled their lead through a wonderful 30-yard free-kick from Andrea Pirlo. The Bianconeri looked long gone in the 26th minute when Claudio Marchisio cashed in with a third.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi