Lazio, Parma record regulation home wins; Catania edge Genoa 3-2; Napoli beat Fiorentina
- September 2, 2012
Lazio 3 – Palermo 0 (Serie A, September 2, 2012) Miroslav Klose gave Lazio a halftime lead over Palermo. Antonio Candreva doubled Lazio’s lead after the break, and Miroslav Klose wrapped up the win with a third.
Catania 3 – Genoa 2 (Serie A, September 2, 2012) Francesco Lodi’s late free-kick ensured that Catania beat Genoa 3-2 at the Stadio Angelo Massimino.J uraj Kucka gave the visitors the lead before a double from Gonzalo Bergessio put Catania in front. Bosko Jakovic levelled things up once more, but Lodi netted with six minutes left to seal the win.
Napoli 2 – Fiorentina 1 (Serie A, September 2, 2012) A Borja Valero own goal and Blerim Dzemaili put the home side in control with Stevan Jovetic’s reply coming too late for the Viola.
Cagliari 1 – Atalanta 1 (Serie A, September 2, 2012) The visitors overcame the first-half dismissal of Federico Peluso to take the lead through German Denis nine minutes from time. However, substitute Albin Ekdal snatched a point for Cagliari in the final minute.
Sampdoria 2 – Siena 1 (Serie A, September 2, 2012) Daniele Gastaldello scored the winner 23 minutes from time after Maxi Lopez and Simone Vergassola had traded goals. It was a get-out-of-jail goal for Gastaldello too, as he had earlier given away a penalty which led to Vergassola’s equaliser.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...