Sampdoria stun Juventus with a 2-1 away win; AC Milan sink Siena; Chievo & Parma pick up home wins
- January 6, 2013
Juventus 1 – Sampdoria 2 (Serie A, January 6, 2013) Juventus took a 23rd minute lead against Sampdoria courtesy of a Sebastian Giovinco penalty. Samp’s match went from bad to worse when Gaetano Berardi received his marching order on the half hour, however the 10-men managed to pull level after the break when a counter attack was finished by Mauro Icardi. Incredible Samp soon burst into the lead through a super strike from Mauro Icardi.
AC Milan 2 – Siena 1 (Serie A, January 6, 2013) A bullet header from Bojan fired Milan in front against Siena in the second half. A Giampaolo Pazzini penalty took Milan over the finishing line, however Siena did net a late consolation through Michele Paolucci.
Chievo 1 – Atalanta 0 (Serie A, January 6, 2013) Isaac Cofie blasted Chievo into a first half lead over Atalanta.
Parma 2 – Palermo 1 (Serie A, January 6, 2013) Ishak Belfodil put Parma ahead against Palermo with a goal from a 62nd minute corner. Igor Budan thought he’d bagged Palermo a point with a late header, but in the dying moments Amauri grabbed a winner for the hosts.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi