- Napoli star Gokhan Inler scores 35 yard golazo & produces bizarre celebration [GIF]
- Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers “bitterly disappointed” in post match interview after Crystal Palace defeat [Video]
- Radamel Falcao confirms return to Man United training on Twitter
- Barcelona star Lionel Messi played Jordi Alba in with an incredible long range pass [Vine]
- Dejan Lovren before Palace defeat: “I want to be Liverpool captain one day” [Video]
Milan win 4-2 at Torino; Juve edge Palermo; Catania rally to Siena success
Torino 2 – AC Milan 4 (Serie A, December 9, 2012) A counter-attack from Torino caught out AC Milan’s backline, and Mario Santana raced through to score in the 28th. Milan hit back before the break with a lovely shot from Robinho. Milan took the lead through Antonio Nocerino in the 53rd, while Giampaolo Pazzini opened up a two-goal cushion when he scored for the visitors after the hour. Milan went 4-1 up as Stephan El Shaarawy took advantage of yet another mistake from Gillet to tap in from close range. Rolando Bianchi scored for Torino with 10 minutes of normal time left on the clock, but that proved to be too little too late.
Siena 1 – Catania 3 (Serie A, December 9, 2012) A left-footed strike from Alessandro Rosina put Siena ahead of Catania. The visitors made it 1-1 and the goal came in the 50th minute when Lucas Castro was released by Bergessio to slot home from close range. The visitors eventually went ahead midway through the second half when Gonzalo Bergessio latched on to Lodi’s pass and fired in from close range. Bergessio wrapped up the points for Catania in the 82nd minute with his second goal of the afternoon, as he turned in Castro’s headed pass into the Siena net.
Cagliari 0 – Chievo 2 (Serie A, December 9, 2012)
Pescara 2 – Genoa 0 (Serie A, December 9, 2012)
- Updated: December 9, 2012