Milan win 4-2 at Torino; Juve edge Palermo; Catania rally to Siena success
- December 9, 2012
Torino 2 – AC Milan 4 (Serie A, December 9, 2012) A counter-attack from Torino caught out AC Milan’s backline, and Mario Santana raced through to score in the 28th. Milan hit back before the break with a lovely shot from Robinho. Milan took the lead through Antonio Nocerino in the 53rd, while Giampaolo Pazzini opened up a two-goal cushion when he scored for the visitors after the hour. Milan went 4-1 up as Stephan El Shaarawy took advantage of yet another mistake from Gillet to tap in from close range. Rolando Bianchi scored for Torino with 10 minutes of normal time left on the clock, but that proved to be too little too late.
Siena 1 – Catania 3 (Serie A, December 9, 2012) A left-footed strike from Alessandro Rosina put Siena ahead of Catania. The visitors made it 1-1 and the goal came in the 50th minute when Lucas Castro was released by Bergessio to slot home from close range. The visitors eventually went ahead midway through the second half when Gonzalo Bergessio latched on to Lodi’s pass and fired in from close range. Bergessio wrapped up the points for Catania in the 82nd minute with his second goal of the afternoon, as he turned in Castro’s headed pass into the Siena net.
Cagliari 0 – Chievo 2 (Serie A, December 9, 2012)
Pescara 2 – Genoa 0 (Serie A, December 9, 2012)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...