Milan win 4-2 at Torino; Juve edge Palermo; Catania rally to Siena success
- December 9, 2012
Torino 2 – AC Milan 4 (Serie A, December 9, 2012) A counter-attack from Torino caught out AC Milan’s backline, and Mario Santana raced through to score in the 28th. Milan hit back before the break with a lovely shot from Robinho. Milan took the lead through Antonio Nocerino in the 53rd, while Giampaolo Pazzini opened up a two-goal cushion when he scored for the visitors after the hour. Milan went 4-1 up as Stephan El Shaarawy took advantage of yet another mistake from Gillet to tap in from close range. Rolando Bianchi scored for Torino with 10 minutes of normal time left on the clock, but that proved to be too little too late.
Siena 1 – Catania 3 (Serie A, December 9, 2012) A left-footed strike from Alessandro Rosina put Siena ahead of Catania. The visitors made it 1-1 and the goal came in the 50th minute when Lucas Castro was released by Bergessio to slot home from close range. The visitors eventually went ahead midway through the second half when Gonzalo Bergessio latched on to Lodi’s pass and fired in from close range. Bergessio wrapped up the points for Catania in the 82nd minute with his second goal of the afternoon, as he turned in Castro’s headed pass into the Siena net.
Cagliari 0 – Chievo 2 (Serie A, December 9, 2012)
Pescara 2 – Genoa 0 (Serie A, December 9, 2012)
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...