- Mad! Man United’s Angel Di Maria is 2nd in the La Liga assists chart for 2014 [Graphic]
- Jose Mourinho pre Stoke v Chelsea: We play much better football this season!
- The Top 10 Youngsters in World Football 2014 [Video]
- Lionel Messi’s insanely brilliant control for 2nd goal v Cordoba [GIF + video]
- Amazing! Jonas Gutierrez makes his Newcastle comeback for the under-21s v West Ham [Pictures]
Daylight Robbery: Juventus win at Catania after a terrible offside decision
Catania 0 – Juventus 1 (Serie A, October 28, 2012) Catania were incensed when a goal from Gonzalo Bergessio was ruled out for no apparent reason midway through the first half. Juve took the lead early in the second half when Vucinic played in Bendtner through the middle, and his saved shot was mopped up by Arturo Vidal.
- Updated: October 28, 2012