Daylight Robbery: Juventus win at Catania after a terrible offside decision
- October 28, 2012
Catania 0 – Juventus 1 (Serie A, October 28, 2012) Catania were incensed when a goal from Gonzalo Bergessio was ruled out for no apparent reason midway through the first half. Juve took the lead early in the second half when Vucinic played in Bendtner through the middle, and his saved shot was mopped up by Arturo Vidal.
Wolfsburg’s Naldo & Vieirinha soak their boss with beer during his press conference
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]