Daylight Robbery: Juventus win at Catania after a terrible offside decision
- October 28, 2012
Catania 0 – Juventus 1 (Serie A, October 28, 2012) Catania were incensed when a goal from Gonzalo Bergessio was ruled out for no apparent reason midway through the first half. Juve took the lead early in the second half when Vucinic played in Bendtner through the middle, and his saved shot was mopped up by Arturo Vidal.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...