Pazzini played the role of super sub to lead AC Milan to a 4-2 win over Catania
- April 28, 2013
AC Milan 4 – Catania 2 (Serie A, April 28, 2013) (Longer highlights.) A Nicola Legrottaglie header from a 29th minute free-kick put Catania 1-up. Just before the break Mathieu Flamini scored just his 4th Rossoneri goal to equalise for Milan. Catania retook the lead in the 65th through a neat Gonzalo Bergessio chip. Giampaolo Pazzini drew Milan level in the 74th with a close range finish after Balotelli had hit the target. Two minutes later Milan were ahead as Giampaolo Pazzini closed out his brace. Milan won an injury time penalty when Mario Balotelli fell in the box, and Super Mario made no mistake from 12 yards.
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...