Pazzini played the role of super sub to lead AC Milan to a 4-2 win over Catania
- April 28, 2013
AC Milan 4 – Catania 2 (Serie A, April 28, 2013) (Longer highlights.) A Nicola Legrottaglie header from a 29th minute free-kick put Catania 1-up. Just before the break Mathieu Flamini scored just his 4th Rossoneri goal to equalise for Milan. Catania retook the lead in the 65th through a neat Gonzalo Bergessio chip. Giampaolo Pazzini drew Milan level in the 74th with a close range finish after Balotelli had hit the target. Two minutes later Milan were ahead as Giampaolo Pazzini closed out his brace. Milan won an injury time penalty when Mario Balotelli fell in the box, and Super Mario made no mistake from 12 yards.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...