Pazzini played the role of super sub to lead AC Milan to a 4-2 win over Catania
- April 28, 2013
AC Milan 4 – Catania 2 (Serie A, April 28, 2013) (Longer highlights.) A Nicola Legrottaglie header from a 29th minute free-kick put Catania 1-up. Just before the break Mathieu Flamini scored just his 4th Rossoneri goal to equalise for Milan. Catania retook the lead in the 65th through a neat Gonzalo Bergessio chip. Giampaolo Pazzini drew Milan level in the 74th with a close range finish after Balotelli had hit the target. Two minutes later Milan were ahead as Giampaolo Pazzini closed out his brace. Milan won an injury time penalty when Mario Balotelli fell in the box, and Super Mario made no mistake from 12 yards.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi