Coppa Italia: Atalanta see off Cesena; Reggina register a cupset at Chievo; Bologna, Siena progress
- November 28, 2012
Atalanta 3 – Cesena 1 (Coppa Italia, November 28, 2012) Cesena took a first half lead through Denis Tonucci, but Atalanta levelled in the 41st through Facundo Parra’s excellent backheel goal. Giuseppe De Luca put the hosts 2-1 up just after the hour, while Facundo Manuel Carlos Parra completed the win with a late third.
Chievo 0 – Reggina 1 (Coppa Italia, November 28, 2012) Fabio Lucioni ‘s goal on the hour caused an upset at Chievo.
Bologna 1 – Livorno 0 (Coppa Italia, November 28, 2012) The Rossoblu emerged with the slender victory at the Stadio Dall’Ara thanks to a first half goal from Cristian Pasquato.
Siena 2 – Torino 0 (Coppa Italia, November 28, 2012) Siena lost goalkeeper Andrea Campagnolo to injury after just 22 minutes and they broke the deadlock straight after the restart with striker Ze Eduardo. The scoreline was sealed at the 77th with Brazilian Reginaldo adding to their tally from an Alessandro Rosina assist.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]