- Cristiano Ronaldo v Lionel Messi | Battle Of The YouTube Comments [TalkSport]
- West Ham boss Sam Allardyce tells off reporter: Don’t ask me insulting questions [Video]
- Throwback Thursday! Arsenal midfielder Jack Wilshere scores his first Premier League goal [Video]
- Paddy McNair’s Wikipedia page briefly altered after injuring Jack Wilshere
- Arsenal team up with Citroen to prank Danny Welbeck, Santi Cazorla and Aaron Ramsey [Video]
Coppa Italia: Atalanta see off Cesena; Reggina register a cupset at Chievo; Bologna, Siena progress
Atalanta 3 – Cesena 1 (Coppa Italia, November 28, 2012) Cesena took a first half lead through Denis Tonucci, but Atalanta levelled in the 41st through Facundo Parra’s excellent backheel goal. Giuseppe De Luca put the hosts 2-1 up just after the hour, while Facundo Manuel Carlos Parra completed the win with a late third.
Chievo 0 – Reggina 1 (Coppa Italia, November 28, 2012) Fabio Lucioni ‘s goal on the hour caused an upset at Chievo.
Bologna 1 – Livorno 0 (Coppa Italia, November 28, 2012) The Rossoblu emerged with the slender victory at the Stadio Dall’Ara thanks to a first half goal from Cristian Pasquato.
Siena 2 – Torino 0 (Coppa Italia, November 28, 2012) Siena lost goalkeeper Andrea Campagnolo to injury after just 22 minutes and they broke the deadlock straight after the restart with striker Ze Eduardo. The scoreline was sealed at the 77th with Brazilian Reginaldo adding to their tally from an Alessandro Rosina assist.
- Updated: November 28, 2012