Bologna stun Napoli with late double (including Kone Golazo) to win 3-2
- December 16, 2012
Napoli 2 – Bologna 3 (Serie A, December 16, 2012) Manolo Gabbiadini’s 10th minute opener was turned round thanks to goals from Alessandro Gamberini and Edison Cavani. Bologna won the match with two goals late on, the first a goal of the season contender from Panagiotis Kone and then an 89th minute winner from Daniele Portanova.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi