- Arsenal happily impress beating Borussia Dortmund 2-0, qualify for CL last-16 [Tweets]
- Mesut Ozil got excited about Alexis Sanchez’s goal for Arsenal v Dortmund on Twitter
- Liverpool’s Philippe Coutinho found an interesting way to stay warm v Ludogorets [Vine]
- FACT: Cristiano Ronaldo has scored in each of his last 12 CL matches, overtakes Raul
- Roberto Mancini reveals ambition to manage Arsenal and the Italian national team
Pedro at the double as Spain beat Uruguay 3-1
Spain 3 – Uruguay 1 (International Friendly, February 6, 2013) (Alternative highlights & longer highlights.) Early on Andres Iniesta showed what he’s capable of with a lovely piece of skill. Cesc Fabregas opened the scoring for Spain from long range, the keeper, Muslera, making a complete hash of the save. Cristian Rodriguez levelled the scoring for Uruguay, poking home from close range. Andres Iniesta performed some more wonderful skills for the Qatar crowd. Pedro restored Spain’s lead with a fine finish. Pedro added another after fine play from Cesc Fabregas.
- Updated: February 6, 2013