Pedro at the double as Spain beat Uruguay 3-1
- February 6, 2013
Spain 3 – Uruguay 1 (International Friendly, February 6, 2013) (Alternative highlights & longer highlights.) Early on Andres Iniesta showed what he’s capable of with a lovely piece of skill. Cesc Fabregas opened the scoring for Spain from long range, the keeper, Muslera, making a complete hash of the save. Cristian Rodriguez levelled the scoring for Uruguay, poking home from close range. Andres Iniesta performed some more wonderful skills for the Qatar crowd. Pedro restored Spain’s lead with a fine finish. Pedro added another after fine play from Cesc Fabregas.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...