Pedro at the double as Spain beat Uruguay 3-1
- February 6, 2013
Spain 3 – Uruguay 1 (International Friendly, February 6, 2013) (Alternative highlights & longer highlights.) Early on Andres Iniesta showed what he’s capable of with a lovely piece of skill. Cesc Fabregas opened the scoring for Spain from long range, the keeper, Muslera, making a complete hash of the save. Cristian Rodriguez levelled the scoring for Uruguay, poking home from close range. Andres Iniesta performed some more wonderful skills for the Qatar crowd. Pedro restored Spain’s lead with a fine finish. Pedro added another after fine play from Cesc Fabregas.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi