Pirlo and Balotelli lead Italy to hard-earned 2-1 win over Mexico
- June 16, 2013
Mexico 1 – Italy 2 (Confederations Cup, June 16, 2013) (Alternative highlights.) The Italians broke the deadlock courtesy of a wonder free-kick from Andrea Pirlo on his 100th international appearance. Mexico hit back soon after as Dos Santos won a penalty which Javier Hernandez dispatched with aplomb. Mario Balotelli showed great strength to restore Italy’s lead with a fine goal.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...