Pirlo and Balotelli lead Italy to hard-earned 2-1 win over Mexico
- June 16, 2013
Mexico 1 – Italy 2 (Confederations Cup, June 16, 2013) (Alternative highlights.) The Italians broke the deadlock courtesy of a wonder free-kick from Andrea Pirlo on his 100th international appearance. Mexico hit back soon after as Dos Santos won a penalty which Javier Hernandez dispatched with aplomb. Mario Balotelli showed great strength to restore Italy’s lead with a fine goal.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi