Two headers from Chicharito see Mexico leave Japan pointless
- June 22, 2013
Japan 1 – Mexico 2 (Confederations Cup, June 21, 2013) (Longer highlights.) Shinji Kagawa had an early chance saved, and Japan had a goal ruled out for offside in an entertaining start to the battle against the wooden spoon. El Tri took the lead after the break through a Javier Hernandez header in the six yard box. Mexico increased their advantage when Manchester United’s Chicharito headed in his second of the game. Japan set up a nervy finish as Shinji Okazaki halved the deficit with a close range finish. Javier Hernandez should have rounded off the win for Mexico from the penalty spot, but the striker saw a penalty saved abefore hitting the bar on the rebound.
Brendan Rodgers: “If the Liverpool owners want me to go then I go”
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...