Carnage! Italy battle hard to win 4-3 in Confederations Cup thriller with luckless Japan
- June 19, 2013
Japan 3 – Italy 4 (Confederations Cup, June 20, 2013) (Longer highlights.) Japan’s Keisuke Honda scored a penalty in the first half after Buffon was deemed to have brought down an opponent. Shinji Kagawa produced a wonderful left footed finish to give Japan a two goal cushion. Daniele De Rossi pulled one back for Italy, heading home from a corner. Japan’s Atsuto Uchida scored an own goal early in the second half to make it 2-2. Mario Balotelli then scored from the penalty spot to complete the Italian comeback. Shinji Okazaki headed in for Japan to pull them back level. Sebastian Giovinco netted in the 86th minute to break Japan hearts.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...