- Spurs boss Pochettino says there’s more to come from 30-goal Harry Kane [Video]
- Bayern’s Sebastian Rode does a Reverse Robben v Hoffenheim [Video]
- Brendan Rodgers amazingly suggests Liverpool were overawed by occasion v Aston Villa [Video]
- Leo Messi takes to tattooing, draws his number 10 on famous ink artist [Pictures]
- Jose Mourinho’s prophecy about Ander Herrera’s dive ultimately came true [Video]
Carnage! Italy battle hard to win 4-3 in Confederations Cup thriller with luckless Japan
- June 19, 2013
Japan 3 – Italy 4 (Confederations Cup, June 20, 2013) (Longer highlights.) Japan’s Keisuke Honda scored a penalty in the first half after Buffon was deemed to have brought down an opponent. Shinji Kagawa produced a wonderful left footed finish to give Japan a two goal cushion. Daniele De Rossi pulled one back for Italy, heading home from a corner. Japan’s Atsuto Uchida scored an own goal early in the second half to make it 2-2. Mario Balotelli then scored from the penalty spot to complete the Italian comeback. Shinji Okazaki headed in for Japan to pull them back level. Sebastian Giovinco netted in the 86th minute to break Japan hearts.