- Harry Kane posts Christmas Jumper pic on Instagram as Spurs head to Leicester
- Italian legend Christian Vieri shared a racy Christmas message from a female admirer [Picture]
- Andy Murray bags an Alexis Sanchez Arsenal shirt for Christmas!
- Sunderland winger Adam Johnson TROLLS Newcastle with Christmas message!
- Arsenal legend Thierry Henry tweets brilliant Christmas meme of himself [Picture]
Carnage! Italy battle hard to win 4-3 in Confederations Cup thriller with luckless Japan
Japan 3 – Italy 4 (Confederations Cup, June 20, 2013) (Longer highlights.) Japan’s Keisuke Honda scored a penalty in the first half after Buffon was deemed to have brought down an opponent. Shinji Kagawa produced a wonderful left footed finish to give Japan a two goal cushion. Daniele De Rossi pulled one back for Italy, heading home from a corner. Japan’s Atsuto Uchida scored an own goal early in the second half to make it 2-2. Mario Balotelli then scored from the penalty spot to complete the Italian comeback. Shinji Okazaki headed in for Japan to pull them back level. Sebastian Giovinco netted in the 86th minute to break Japan hearts.
- Updated: June 19, 2013