Golazos from Neymar & Fred lead Brazil to a 4-2 win over Italy
- June 22, 2013
Italy 2 – Brazil 4 (Confederations Cup, June 21, 2013) (Longer highlights.) Neymar missed the target when clean through for Brazil in the first half. Brazil took the lead on the stroke of halftime when Bayern defender Dante (on for the injured Luiz) grabbed his 1st international goal following a free-kick. The Azzuri equalised through Emanuele Giaccherini early in the second half, but Brazil instantly retook the lead through a Neymar free-kick golazo. Brazil went 3-1 up when Fred smashed home a beauty from Marcelo’s long ball forward. Italy pulled a goal back through Giorgio Chiellini from a corner, although the ref did appear to blow for a foul on Balotelli before the goal was registered. Fred made it 4-2 to Brazil after Buffon parried Marcelo’s shot late on.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi