Golazos from Neymar & Fred lead Brazil to a 4-2 win over Italy
- June 22, 2013
Italy 2 – Brazil 4 (Confederations Cup, June 21, 2013) (Longer highlights.) Neymar missed the target when clean through for Brazil in the first half. Brazil took the lead on the stroke of halftime when Bayern defender Dante (on for the injured Luiz) grabbed his 1st international goal following a free-kick. The Azzuri equalised through Emanuele Giaccherini early in the second half, but Brazil instantly retook the lead through a Neymar free-kick golazo. Brazil went 3-1 up when Fred smashed home a beauty from Marcelo’s long ball forward. Italy pulled a goal back through Giorgio Chiellini from a corner, although the ref did appear to blow for a foul on Balotelli before the goal was registered. Fred made it 4-2 to Brazil after Buffon parried Marcelo’s shot late on.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...