Golazos from Neymar & Fred lead Brazil to a 4-2 win over Italy
- June 22, 2013
Italy 2 – Brazil 4 (Confederations Cup, June 21, 2013) (Longer highlights.) Neymar missed the target when clean through for Brazil in the first half. Brazil took the lead on the stroke of halftime when Bayern defender Dante (on for the injured Luiz) grabbed his 1st international goal following a free-kick. The Azzuri equalised through Emanuele Giaccherini early in the second half, but Brazil instantly retook the lead through a Neymar free-kick golazo. Brazil went 3-1 up when Fred smashed home a beauty from Marcelo’s long ball forward. Italy pulled a goal back through Giorgio Chiellini from a corner, although the ref did appear to blow for a foul on Balotelli before the goal was registered. Fred made it 4-2 to Brazil after Buffon parried Marcelo’s shot late on.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...