Rooney & Lampard fire England to 2-1 win over Brazil
- February 6, 2013
England 2 – Brazil 1 (International Friendly, February 6, 2013) (Alternative highlights & Extended highlights.) Joe Hart saved a Ronaldinho penalty in the 19th minute. On 26 England took the lead through Wayne Rooney. Neymar then missed a sitter for Brazil at the back post. Immediately after the break Fred equalised after Gary Cahill was dispossessed on the edge of the box. Frank Lampard restored England’s advantage with a fine curling effort.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi