- Video of the incredible rain storm that suspended Estoril v PSV
- Robin van Persie set to be replaced by Radamel Falcao for Man United v Hull [Sun]
- BassBuds deny they were behind 3 Spurs-Partizan pitch invasions
- WOW! Samir Handanovic saves 6th (sixth!) consecutive penalty for Inter Milan v Dnipro
- TrollStation take credit for 3 pitch invasions during Spurs-Partizan 1st half
Fred & Paulinho fire Brazil past Uruguay and into the Confederations Cup final
Brazil 2 – Uruguay 1 (Confederations Cup semi-final, June 26, 2013) (Longer highlights) Uruguay won a penalty when David Luiz dragged down Diego Lugano from a corner, but Julio Cesar saved Diego Forlan’s spot-kick. The Samba Boys broke the deadlock moments before the break as Fred finished after a good piece of work from Neymar. Uruguay equalised early in the second half through Edinson Cavani. Four minutes from time Paulinho headed home Brazil’s winner from a Neymar corner.
- Updated: June 26, 2013