Fred & Paulinho fire Brazil past Uruguay and into the Confederations Cup final
- June 26, 2013
Brazil 2 – Uruguay 1 (Confederations Cup semi-final, June 26, 2013) (Longer highlights) Uruguay won a penalty when David Luiz dragged down Diego Lugano from a corner, but Julio Cesar saved Diego Forlan’s spot-kick. The Samba Boys broke the deadlock moments before the break as Fred finished after a good piece of work from Neymar. Uruguay equalised early in the second half through Edinson Cavani. Four minutes from time Paulinho headed home Brazil’s winner from a Neymar corner.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi