Fred & Paulinho fire Brazil past Uruguay and into the Confederations Cup final
- June 26, 2013
Brazil 2 – Uruguay 1 (Confederations Cup semi-final, June 26, 2013) (Longer highlights) Uruguay won a penalty when David Luiz dragged down Diego Lugano from a corner, but Julio Cesar saved Diego Forlan’s spot-kick. The Samba Boys broke the deadlock moments before the break as Fred finished after a good piece of work from Neymar. Uruguay equalised early in the second half through Edinson Cavani. Four minutes from time Paulinho headed home Brazil’s winner from a Neymar corner.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...