1-1: Fred saves face for Brazil after conceding comical goal to Russia
- March 25, 2013
Russia 1 – Brazil 1 (International Friendly, March 25, 2013) (Longer Highlights) Neymar attempted an elaborate skill on the edge of the Russia box which resulted in a fail. David Luiz whacked Aleksei Berezutski square in the face with a free-kick. Russia took the lead with an incredibly comical goal; after several bites at the cherry and with Brazil basically refusing to clear the ball, Victor Fayzulin eventually profited and stuck the ball in the back of the net. Fred equalised in the 90th minute after great work and assist from Marcelo.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi