Stuttering Brazil booed off after being held to 2-2 draw by Chile
- April 24, 2013
Brazil 2 – Chile 2 (International Friendly, April 24, 2013) (Longer highlights.) Marcos Gonzalez headed Chile into a surprise lead in the 8th minute following some poor Brazilian defending. Rever equalised for Brazil, heading home from a corner. Chile almost retook the lead after a fantastic acrobatic attempt. Jadson came close for Brazil, striking the post from long range. Neymar should have given Brazil an undeserved lead, but he showed awful composure to fire over. Neymar did indeed give Brazil the lead after a fine team move. Eduardo Vargas did brilliantly to score an absolute beauty from long range to pull Chile back level.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi