Sweden become the Unofficial World Champions beating North Korea on penalties; Finns tank Thais
- January 23, 2013
North Korea 1 – Sweden 1 (Pens 1-4) (Kings Cup, January 23, 2013) Sweden wrestled the title of Unofficial World Champions off of North Korea winning a penalty shootout. Hong Kum Song opened for the Koreans with a right footed bullet from the edge of the area, but Sweden replied when Fullerton Fejzullahu lobbed a stranded Ri Myung Guk after an awful error from the keeper.
Thailand 1 – Finland 3 (Kings Cup, January 23, 2013) Veteran striker Mikael Forssell scored twice for the Finns.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi