Sweden become the Unofficial World Champions beating North Korea on penalties; Finns tank Thais
- January 23, 2013
North Korea 1 – Sweden 1 (Pens 1-4) (Kings Cup, January 23, 2013) Sweden wrestled the title of Unofficial World Champions off of North Korea winning a penalty shootout. Hong Kum Song opened for the Koreans with a right footed bullet from the edge of the area, but Sweden replied when Fullerton Fejzullahu lobbed a stranded Ri Myung Guk after an awful error from the keeper.
Thailand 1 – Finland 3 (Kings Cup, January 23, 2013) Veteran striker Mikael Forssell scored twice for the Finns.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...