Mexico beat Brazil 2-0 as Dos Santos (golazo) & Chicharito (penalty) get on the scoresheet
- June 3, 2012
Brazil 0 – Mexico 2 (Friendly, June 3, 2012) Brazil should have gone 1-up in the 10th minute when a lovely attack was superbly finished by Leandro Damiao, but the goal was incorrectly chalked off for offside. New Chelsea signing Hulk showed his attacking prowess before flopping in the box as Brazil failed to win a penalty. Mexico took the lead against the run of play in the 21st minute when Giovani Dos Santos chipped a delightful shot (or was it a cross?) into the far top corner. In the 32nd minute Dos Santos won a penalty after a poor Juan tackle in the box, and Javier Hernandez calmly converted the penalty for his 26th El Tri goal in 36 appearances. A flashpoint occurred in the final stages of the match as Severo Meza pushed Neymar on the floor.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...