Messi puts fiscal worries behind him with hat-trick to overtake Maradona’s record, as Argentina beat Guatemala
- June 15, 2013
Guatemala 0 – Argentina 4 (International Friendly, June 14, 2013) Lionel Messi opened the scoring with a pinged golazo from 20 yards. Augusto Fernandez got the second, before Messi scored from the spot to overtake Diego Maradona’s goals record with his 34th international goal. Messi made it a hat-trick with a simple finish after receiving a perfect square ball from Fernandez. Lionel Messi now shares the second position with Hernan Crespo with 35 goals, behind the record holder Gabriel ‘Batigol’ Batistuta 56).
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]