Messi puts fiscal worries behind him with hat-trick to overtake Maradona’s record, as Argentina beat Guatemala
- June 15, 2013
Guatemala 0 – Argentina 4 (International Friendly, June 14, 2013) Lionel Messi opened the scoring with a pinged golazo from 20 yards. Augusto Fernandez got the second, before Messi scored from the spot to overtake Diego Maradona’s goals record with his 34th international goal. Messi made it a hat-trick with a simple finish after receiving a perfect square ball from Fernandez. Lionel Messi now shares the second position with Hernan Crespo with 35 goals, behind the record holder Gabriel ‘Batigol’ Batistuta 56).
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi