Messi puts fiscal worries behind him with hat-trick to overtake Maradona’s record, as Argentina beat Guatemala
- June 15, 2013
Guatemala 0 – Argentina 4 (International Friendly, June 14, 2013) Lionel Messi opened the scoring with a pinged golazo from 20 yards. Augusto Fernandez got the second, before Messi scored from the spot to overtake Diego Maradona’s goals record with his 34th international goal. Messi made it a hat-trick with a simple finish after receiving a perfect square ball from Fernandez. Lionel Messi now shares the second position with Hernan Crespo with 35 goals, behind the record holder Gabriel ‘Batigol’ Batistuta 56).
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...