10-man Ethiopia claim a fabulous 1-1 draw with AFCON champs Zambia
- January 21, 2013
Zambia 1 – Ethiopia 1 (African Cup of Nations, January 21, 2013) (Alternative highlights.) The reigning champs Zambia were under the cosh early on as Saladin Said watched a shot agonisingly bounce over the bar, before Saladin Said had a penalty saved by Copper Bullets keeper Kennedy Mweene. The match came to an 8 minute standstill just after the half hour when Ethiopia keeper Jemal Tassew was eventually sent off on a stretcher after a Harold Schumacher foul on Chisamba Lungu. Zambai struck just before the halftime whistle when Collins Mbesuma finished off a fine attack from Zambia. Despite being down to 10 men, the Walya Antelopes levelled in the 64th minute when Addis linked with Saladin before Adane Girma laced a fine shot into the Zambia near post.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi