10-man Ethiopia claim a fabulous 1-1 draw with AFCON champs Zambia
- January 21, 2013
Zambia 1 – Ethiopia 1 (African Cup of Nations, January 21, 2013) (Alternative highlights.) The reigning champs Zambia were under the cosh early on as Saladin Said watched a shot agonisingly bounce over the bar, before Saladin Said had a penalty saved by Copper Bullets keeper Kennedy Mweene. The match came to an 8 minute standstill just after the half hour when Ethiopia keeper Jemal Tassew was eventually sent off on a stretcher after a Harold Schumacher foul on Chisamba Lungu. Zambai struck just before the halftime whistle when Collins Mbesuma finished off a fine attack from Zambia. Despite being down to 10 men, the Walya Antelopes levelled in the 64th minute when Addis linked with Saladin before Adane Girma laced a fine shot into the Zambia near post.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...