- Man United legend Sir Alex Ferguson’s full Christmas Day interview on BT Sport [Video]
- Chelsea v West Ham [Team Sheets]
- Hull to sign Malmo keeper Robin Olsen for free [Fotbollskanalen]
- Worst Xmas present! Borussia Dortmund fan gets a toaster which makes Bayern bread [Pictures]
- Corinthians intensify effort to sign Spurs’ Paulinho, player’s wife being pregnant a factor [Globo]
10-man Ethiopia claim a fabulous 1-1 draw with AFCON champs Zambia
Zambia 1 – Ethiopia 1 (African Cup of Nations, January 21, 2013) (Alternative highlights.) The reigning champs Zambia were under the cosh early on as Saladin Said watched a shot agonisingly bounce over the bar, before Saladin Said had a penalty saved by Copper Bullets keeper Kennedy Mweene. The match came to an 8 minute standstill just after the half hour when Ethiopia keeper Jemal Tassew was eventually sent off on a stretcher after a Harold Schumacher foul on Chisamba Lungu. Zambai struck just before the halftime whistle when Collins Mbesuma finished off a fine attack from Zambia. Despite being down to 10 men, the Walya Antelopes levelled in the 64th minute when Addis linked with Saladin before Adane Girma laced a fine shot into the Zambia near post.
- Updated: January 21, 2013