Zlatan, Zlatan, Zlatan, Zlatan! Sweden 4 – England 2
- November 14, 2012
Sweden 4 – England 2 (International Friendly, November 14, 2012) (Alternative highlights) Sweden took the lead in the 20th when a swift counter-attack saw Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s first effort blocked, but the PSG forward’s follow-up was hit high into net. England levelled in the 35th when lovely run and cross from Young down the left picked out Danny Welbeck, who drilled home from close range. England took the lead two minutes later when a Gerrard free-kick was finished by Steven Caulker. Zlatan Ibrahimovic drew Sweden level in the second half when he chested down a ball over the top and finished with an impressive volley. A low free-kick from Zlatan Ibrahimovic put Sweden 3-2 up. In injury time, Zlatan Ibrahimovic scored an unbelievable fourth – a stunning overhead kick from outside the box.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi