- Liverpool target Aston Villa’s Fabian Delph as Steven Gerrard replacement [Mirror]
- Eden Hazard agrees £52m Chelsea deal taking him through to 2020 [Sun]
- FC United of Manchester sing songs for Eric Cantona and The Busby Babes [Video]
- Jose Mourinho tells Talksport he was ‘inches away’ from signing Thierry Henry – for Barça!
- Spurs’ Emmanuel Adebayor posts tribute to Thierry Henry with picture of pair from Arsenal days
Zlatan, Zlatan, Zlatan, Zlatan! Sweden 4 – England 2
Sweden 4 – England 2 (International Friendly, November 14, 2012) (Alternative highlights) Sweden took the lead in the 20th when a swift counter-attack saw Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s first effort blocked, but the PSG forward’s follow-up was hit high into net. England levelled in the 35th when lovely run and cross from Young down the left picked out Danny Welbeck, who drilled home from close range. England took the lead two minutes later when a Gerrard free-kick was finished by Steven Caulker. Zlatan Ibrahimovic drew Sweden level in the second half when he chested down a ball over the top and finished with an impressive volley. A low free-kick from Zlatan Ibrahimovic put Sweden 3-2 up. In injury time, Zlatan Ibrahimovic scored an unbelievable fourth – a stunning overhead kick from outside the box.
- Updated: November 14, 2012