Australia net a comeback win in South Korea; China draw with New Zealand; UAE sink Estonia
- November 14, 2012
South Korea 1 – Australia 2 (International Friendly, November 14, 2012) South Korea raced into an early lead when Lee Dong-Gook volleyed the hosts ahead in the 10th minute, but Australia levelled just before the break when Nikita Rukavytsya scored with a lovely finish following a great ball in by Oar. Australia snatched victory in the 89th minute when Robert Cornthwaite scored a scrappy winner for the Socceroos.
UAE 2 – Estonia 1 (International Friendly, November 14, 2012) Ali Mabkhout grabbed the winner in the 70th.
Brendan Rodgers: “If the Liverpool owners want me to go then I go”
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...