Australia net a comeback win in South Korea; China draw with New Zealand; UAE sink Estonia
- November 14, 2012
South Korea 1 – Australia 2 (International Friendly, November 14, 2012) South Korea raced into an early lead when Lee Dong-Gook volleyed the hosts ahead in the 10th minute, but Australia levelled just before the break when Nikita Rukavytsya scored with a lovely finish following a great ball in by Oar. Australia snatched victory in the 89th minute when Robert Cornthwaite scored a scrappy winner for the Socceroos.
UAE 2 – Estonia 1 (International Friendly, November 14, 2012) Ali Mabkhout grabbed the winner in the 70th.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...