- Raphael Honigstein banter Arsenal’s Mathieu Flamini for throwing away 3-goal lead on BT Sport [Video]
- Piers Morgan tells Ian Wright it’s time for Arsenal to ‘divorce’ Arsene Wenger [Audio]
- Brendan Rodgers responds to Jamie Carragher’s charge that Liverpool are ‘mentally weak’ [Video]
- ‘You have to get results’: Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers admits he’s fighting for his job [Video]
- AC Milan’s Jeremy Menez beautiful volley golazo v Inter to finish fine move [Vine & GIF]
Australia net a comeback win in South Korea; China draw with New Zealand; UAE sink Estonia
South Korea 1 – Australia 2 (International Friendly, November 14, 2012) South Korea raced into an early lead when Lee Dong-Gook volleyed the hosts ahead in the 10th minute, but Australia levelled just before the break when Nikita Rukavytsya scored with a lovely finish following a great ball in by Oar. Australia snatched victory in the 89th minute when Robert Cornthwaite scored a scrappy winner for the Socceroos.
UAE 2 – Estonia 1 (International Friendly, November 14, 2012) Ali Mabkhout grabbed the winner in the 70th.
- Updated: November 14, 2012