Australia net a comeback win in South Korea; China draw with New Zealand; UAE sink Estonia
- November 14, 2012
South Korea 1 – Australia 2 (International Friendly, November 14, 2012) South Korea raced into an early lead when Lee Dong-Gook volleyed the hosts ahead in the 10th minute, but Australia levelled just before the break when Nikita Rukavytsya scored with a lovely finish following a great ball in by Oar. Australia snatched victory in the 89th minute when Robert Cornthwaite scored a scrappy winner for the Socceroos.
UAE 2 – Estonia 1 (International Friendly, November 14, 2012) Ali Mabkhout grabbed the winner in the 70th.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi